Friday 20 January 2017

Weather Report Day 2



We travelled to Tower Bridge for our second day of filming. From filming at Tower Bridge, we could further expand our iconography and scenic features. We were able include the Tower Bridge itself we views of the River Thames in the background but also other iconic aspects of London such as the black taxi's and the big red London commuting buses whilst our artist performed Hook One and the Hook.

As acknowledged from our previous Weather Report, we used the same technology to guarantee the weather was suitable for our footage. As previewed by the image, it was bright and sunny with a slight breeze. This weather was good for us as it enabled us to get footage that wasn't dull or boring but uplifting.

Hook One
"I could draw you a picture
I could write all my fears
I could read you a scripture of tears"

Hook
"And i know no matter how much colder
Or how much i carry on my shoulders
As long as I'm standing, I'll be closer
Cause it ain't over, 'til its over
But we don't get down
No, we don't get down
We can turn this 'round
And maybe
Its today ah yeah"

No comments:

Post a Comment